Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I want your help!


I am Ms. Waller and have been teaching at Audubon Elementary for the past six years.  This year however I have decided to take an adventure to see 11 countries.  On this trip I will be working in schools, orphanages, and with in many different types of communities.    

When deciding to take this trip I knew that I would want to share it with my Audubon Elementary family.  So, I need all of your help!  I am going to list all the countries I will be visiting below and I want you to help me learn about each one.

I would like you all to help me discover important information I should know about each country and places I should visit.  It is then my hope that I will be able to visit at least one or two of the places you learn about and send back pictures and facts to share.  Also, I want to share with you all about the people I met and the places I will be living in for the next 11 months.

So here are the 11 countries…
Philippines
Malaysia
Vietnam
Cambodia
Malawi
Mozambique
Swaziland
Ukraine
Romania
Nepal
India

Please join me on this adventure!  Leave comments, ask questions, and tell me all about what you are learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment