Monday, September 16, 2013

Hi Everyone!

I have made it to the Philippines!  It only took about 20 hours to get here.  I am staying in Manila which is the capital of the Philippines. It is a very big city, the second largest in the Philippines.  Can someone find out which city is the largest city in the Philippines?

It has been hard getting use to the time change.  I am now thirteen hours ahead of you, so while you are all at school I am sleeping.  

Tomorrow (Tuesday) I am going to take a trip to see the Taal Volcano.  I hope that you all can help me learn about this volcano.  I know that I might learn a lot tomorrow, but I am thinking you can all tell me a lot more.  So, let me know what you can find out about the Taal Volcano.

Can't wait to hear from you all and share my pictures from the volcano!


No comments:

Post a Comment